About Martin Training
Martin Training Associates is an organizational development company offering training, consulting and products that bring horizontally focused management practices and skills to the cross-functional organization.
Our Guiding Beliefs
- Clients know their businesses better than we do.
- Solutions to a client’s problems should be developed in partnership with the client.
- Our clients need to be self sufficient as quickly as possible so that they no longer need our services.
All our products and services focus on three things:
- Improving the deployment of horizontally focused systems that drive the ability to execute strategy in the cross-functional organization.
- Providing tools and techniques that real people can apply in the real world when they leave a training room.
- Developing collaborative leadership skills to improve the ability to lead without authority.
Our Approach to Training
- Focus on facilitation and collaboration rather than lecture using content that is relevant to the business (either through customized case studies or interactive debriefing techniques).
- Offer participative and experiential workshops that develop the hard and soft skills needed to be a success.
- Facilitate the client in identifying the causes and solutions to their problems.
Our Training Programs
- Support the Matrix Management 2.0 approach to running the business, where leading and working without authority is a required skill set.
- Offer structured processes, tools and techniques that improve collaboration.
- Address all three sensory learning styles: visual, auditory and kinesthetic.
- Are highly participative so learning sticks and people use it after they leave the classroom.
- Can be customized to fit any type of organization.
- Are experts in their fields.
- Have decades of experience training and facilitating teams at every level of the organization.
- Are committed to our clients success.