As the leaders in New Matrix Management, we specialize in helping companies transition into the 21st century by moving them from the old paradigm (authority based management) to the New Matrix Management paradigm (leading and working without authority) with the focus on improving internal and external customer and supplier relationships.
Our unique implementation approach enables our clients to gain deep insight and understanding of what is required to effectively drive up efficiency and build a high-performance business. We coach our clients in using our methods, techniques and tools so they, in turn, can effectively drive the improvements and the needed behavioral changes into their culture on an on-going basis.
To implement any improvement program, there is a fundamental process that has to take place that will enable the change to be successful and sustained for the long-term. That is the success formula and empowerment that our clients gain from our processes and our approach.
Our goal and collaborative philosophy is to share growth strategies most advantageous to our clients, exchange and transfer knowledge, best practices, proven methods, tools and techniques that are remarkably useful in attaining successful results that can empower our clients to internalize and apply improvements on a continuous lasting basis.
Our collaborative consulting services help you develop enterprise level solutions to improve how the organization operates cross-functionally. We have helped organizations world-wide with our consultative facilitated approach that combines our proven techniques and methods, superior facilitators and your organizational expertise to improve performance at every organizational level. We offer three types of consulting support to meet your needs:
Consulting Services Offered
Matrix Management Consulting Services
- Organizational Design: We work with your leadership team and apply the principles and practices of New Matrix Management to design the governance structures to optimize the horizontal dimension and deliver organizational results.
- Horizontal Goal Setting: In order for the organization to deliver strategy horizontally focused strategic and process goals are needed to create collaboration between your functional teams. Our team works with leaders at any level to identify the cross-functional goals and sub goals that will be individually owned and shared by functional leaders, project leaders and product and process owners so everyone is collaborating versus competing.
Read on our Matrix Management Consulting Services
Project Management Consulting Services
Our team of expert project management professionals and facilitators engage with your intact project teams and leadership levels to improve project management execution across the organization. These services include:
- Designing the Project Selection Process in alignment with strategic goals
- Facilitating intact project teams through the project planning process to save time and money and move into execution faster.
- Coaching project teams to assess and redirect off-track projects
- Helping leadership teams identify organizational issues and set a course of action for improvement
Read on our Project Management Consulting Services
their understanding of the importance of the horizontal dimension of follow structured processes and methods
Our vision and our values are based on the premise that success is only achieved through genuine and sincere partnerships with both our clients and our colleagues sharing our core values of trust, respect, integrity and collaboration.
To speak to someone about our services and how it can meet your needs contact us.