Matrix Management 2.0™ Coaching Services
Being able to lead in a matrix requires the knowledge and skill to lead without influence, negotiate, accept unconditional accountably and collaborate across the organization.
Our Matrix Management 2.0 experts have supported leaders through the transition of a matrix implementation as well as worked with the individual to identify and develop the skills needed to lead without authority and collaborate across functions.
Given a matrix implementation is different for each organization our coach's create a partnership with your leaders to customize an engagement to ensure they understand their role in the organization and are capable to achieve their individual, team and organizational accountability.
Our Goals as a Matrix Management 2.0™ Coach:
- Build Understanding - Develop knowledge about Matrix Organizations, Matrix Management 2.0, the S.P.A.R.C. keys and the leadership role in the organization.
- Identify Accountability - Document the goals the leader is individually accountability for, identify and document the goals the leader shares and has team accountability form and outline their organizational accountability based on their leadership role.
- Develop Relationship Maps - Work together to create relationship maps so the leader has a clear understanding of the partnerships she needs to develop to achieve all her accountability.
- Develop Collaborative Based Skills - Identify the specific skills the leader needs to develop to ensure she can lead without authority.
- Provide Guidance and Support - Be available to meet with leader to provide feedback and suggestions for navigating the matrix.
If you are interested in learning more about our Matrix Management 2.0 Coaching Services, please contact us.
Matrix Management 2.0
Services for Leaders
- Matrix Management 2.0
- Matrix Management 2.0 Coaching